Edema Strips are a precut 4" x 10" (10 cm x 25 cm) strip of tape (with 5 pre-cut fingers) that allows you to spread out the powerful benefits of RockTape kinesiology tape over an affected area.
How does it work?
RockTape microscopically lifts the skin away from the muscle and fascia, which decompresses the area and promotes blood flow. RockTape also signals the central nervous system through the skin's nerves, which provides powerul feedback to minimize pain and cue form.
What are the benefits?
• Relieves swelling by creating more space for congested and compressed capillaries, lymph vessels, arteries, and veins.
• Increases blood flow to delay fatigue, speeding up recovery and enabling you to go stronger, longer.
• Increases awareness of your body position to help you maintain proper posture and form.
• Strong, water-resistant adhesive that won't fall off during competition
• Tighter weave that enables muscles to more easily "snap back" to neutral
• 180% stretch, helps reduce skin irritation and also allows fuller range of motion
• Wearable for up to 5 days
• 97% cotton, 3% nylon, low moisture absorption, hypo-allergenic (contains no latex or zinc)
• 20 pre-cut strips per pack