Announcing Generation III Knee Caps
Just like you, good is never good enough. At RockTape we share your passion for improvement which is why we're excited to announce Knee Caps GIII!
Keeping your knees stabilized is essential when it comes to lifting. KneeCaps are specifically designed to provide compression, warmth and lateral stability when performing functional movements such as dead lifts, pistols and squats. Unlike other knee supports, KneeCaps are "extra tall" and designed to compress the VMO* at its insertion point above the patella to help ensure proper stability and tracking. KneeCaps also provide compression and warmth to promote blood flow.
Our newest generation of Knee Caps are:
• More durable. Using the latest in stitching technology, Knee Caps now are sewn using "double" Mouser stitches which greatly enhances durability.
• SBR neoprene is a more durable neoprene which adds durability and comfort.
• 4-way Lycra liner provides a softer feel and better breathability.
• 12 month warranty.
• Added height for VMO* support
• Available in 5mm (sizes XS & S) or 7mm (sizes M to XL) neoprene thicknesses
• Sold as pair (two KneeCaps per package)
For sizing, measure the circumference of your leg around the center of your patella:
XS 11.5" and below
S 11.5" - 13.5"
M 13.5" - 14.5"
L 14.5" - 15.5"
XL 15.5" and up
*The vastus medialis muscle is one of four quadriceps muscles. It is located on the inner part of the front of the thigh. The lowest part of the vastus medialis, called the vastus medialis oblique (VMO), achieves its maximum contraction during full extension. The VMO helps to stabilize the patella and allow it to track properly.
If you are a retail establishment or CrossFit box interested in stocking KneeCaps, please email email@example.com